Meet the cheese-maker!
Throughout November and December some of Britain’s best cheese-makers are visiting The Courtyard Dairy, and they’d love to meet you! They’ll be in the shop 11-4pm tasting out their cheese for everyone to sample, and also have a chat with them about their farm and making cheese.
It all starts on October 8th with Tricia Bey of Barwhey’s Cheddar fame
This is followed by:
- 19th November: Matt, cheese grader and storeman from Hafod Cheddar
- 26th November: Mike Thomson, cheesemaker and owner of Young Buck Blue
- 9th December: Joe Schneider cheesemaker and owner of Stichelton
- 10th December Mary Davenport,cheesemaker and owner of Cote Hill Farm
- 13th December: Ben Harris, head cheesemaker of Beenleigh Blue
- 17th December: Jonny Crickmore cheesemaker and owner of Baron Bigod Brie